Sunday, February 8, 2009

oh-so-many-traffic jam daay!

i woke up like 10 o'clock and took my breakfast, fried rice and egg! yuum*
well then i took shower and play computer,,.
here's some pictures before i went to Micky's house

PhotobucketPhotobucket


at 3.30 i went to micky's house for the dance practice! OMG! traffic jam was every where!! because of the thaipusm tsk3
i reach micky's house at 4something
micky, gael, pleam, su and I watched a scary movie while waiting for evelyn
my dear Evelyn finally came at 5.30 tsk2 she was very late because her teacher didnt let her go.
we started our practise and then we COMPLETE the dance! horeeeyy! *happy face*
evelyn's such a great dancer that's why we finished our dance! haha
well, here's some snapsho
ots

su,gael, micky, ME, evelyn


our faces too tired after practicing



evelyn and I


su and micky

Evelyn and I went back at 8something,. and again there was traffic jam grrr..I arrived home at 9, I took my dinner and voila!
im so damn tired, but very happy cuz finish the dance alrd for wednesday muahaha
=..=

well okaay, i need to take a rest now, c yaaa
muah
xx

2 comments:

  1. darling, i looked so ugly in the 2nd picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please la =..= u always look pretty k

    ReplyDelete