Tuesday, September 22, 2009

not in the mood mode

tuesday, and tomorrow wednesday -__-
thursday school reopen, but i might not go to school.
now, 20.10 we were supposed to go to hardrock cafe but canceled,
the annoying part is that, this evening we wanted to go to queensbay, but mum said we will be gg to hardrock, we waited for freaking long hours and its canceled, GREAT!
i hate it, i hate that my parents are not consistent
besides, every holiday i have to stay at my house, room doing freaking nothing .
but if i go to my friends house, they wont like to see me enjoying my holidays
like -________- annoying .
and now, the whole family is complete so why cant we just go somewhere where we can enjoy this holiday together,better than staying at home, right?
but not for my family i guess, they love to stay at home SAFELY than gg out of the house which seems VERY DANGEROUS for them =..=

sometimes i understand what they mean but its just too much for a teenage like me, still growing boi, and its just so annoying ..

okaay , i think i better stop thinking and talking about that .
I MISS AISHAH! MY BEST FRIEND
and DYNA !! ;(

just now i was so bored and read aishah's blog, and saw the essay that she made for me, it was a school essay, DAMN NICE! i lioke :p
but its not 100 percent about me tho. u guys should read

DEVI <3>


Looking at her thick long silky hair flowing down her fair flawless marble skin,I watched her work on her Maths problem. She does everything with grace. I admire her in every way even the way she consumes her food. She's my classmate for 3 months and i've observed enough and learned her every single move. She dislike negativeness,rudeness,criticism and especially dishonesty. To me, she is perfect in every way. She is my idol.
I'm always reluctant to go to school but because of her, I'm willing to. While I dragged myself into the classroom,my heart was pounding afraid of my horrible droopy eyes with dark and fat eyebags meet her lovely bright eyes. The door was opened, like i predict, our eyes met. Her diamond-like eyes were my awakening. Her gorgeous eyes topped with her long and fine eye lashes were actually looking at me. I feel so embarrassed whenever that happens. Those eyes, greeting me every morning, had never failed to wake me up from my dreamland in the morning.

At first, I thought I was the only person to have noticed her delicate beauty but it seems like the whole school knows it. Everyone would come to her and ask her for advice in everything. From friendship to relationship to fashion,to studies. Every student wants to correct themselves because of her. Everyone wants to be like her. Everyone likes her.

The funny thing is,I don't know why she, the perfect one, could be a bestfriend of such a slothful and imperfect slow person like me. I'm always filled with negative thoughts of myself but she would always advice me and help me in every area I'm bad in,which is almost everything. She actually does this to everyone but she take special care of me. She has this adorable habit of telling people off whenever a negative statement had been spoken by them.

I love to watch her when she's helping the student. The student would crowd around her, exchanging smiles with her. Some would just stare at her admiring her ultimate beauty and pretend to listen to her advising those in need of help. Her habit of pulling long hair shinning fringe back just give the "oooohs" feelings to the students which makes her beauty shine so brightly like a diamond shone under the sun.I love when the wind blows through her marbled face. She will close her eye approximately two seconds long inhaling the fresh air. I could smell her Sunflower hair which makes me feel so alive

The most amazing thing about her is that she never frowns. When she is angry, she'll just smile but she'll just stay silent but it's also not longer than half an hour. When she walks, especially in the canteen, everyone would slowly notice her graceful walk and she won't even feel nervous with such attention. She will give smiles back to everyone leaving them into star gazes. She walks like the flow of the peaceful ocean waves ,together with a u sun on top which is her pretty face which is as clear as the crystal filled with a warm welcome smile. She is a person I admire. She is my bestfriend. She's DEVI. <3>

^^
x
by aishah <3

SWEET RIGHT?
after reading that, it makes my mood better, thank you aishah
;)
hope to see u soon, i miss herr huhuhu


2 comments:

  1. omg! this was frekaing long time ago okay! like when we were just got SUPER close with each other! lol IMYTOO LA!!!! omg i think graduation day ill cry like fghjk;kjhgdfhjk until PENANG FLOOD AGAIN lol xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha yeaaah that was damn long time ago! when i was reading it "again" i couldnt stop smiling lol.i miss it ;( i miss you, come back soon nyaha :)

    ReplyDelete