Saturday, January 30, 2010

Misunderstandingss

many misunderstandings happening to me these days, it's really annoying. uugghh!

I hate looking at myself and realizing that I dont like what i see. I hate looking back at things i did and wondering why i was like that.
Every day, there's something wrong. Just one trivial thing can make me unhappy for just a moment. It's like it's not even possible to have a day without one bad feeling. GOD, im lonely!
I am always who I am when no ones looking :(
I know everything will be okay, if it's not okay, it's not the end but
I just want to go some place where no one knows me and knows my name.
and today, i know one thing which is ...

IF YOU'RE SKINNY, PEOPLE WILL CALL YOU ANOREXIC. IF YOU'RE INTELLIGENT, PEOPLE WILL CALL YOU A SMARTASS. IF YOU ARE PRETTY, PEOPLE WILL CALL YOU FAKE. NO MATTER WHAT, PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU. THE TRICK? JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

okaay, dont stress devi! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment